PART 193—PROTECTION OF VOLUNTARILY SUBMITTED INFORMATION
- § 193.1 What does this part cover?
- § 193.3 Definitions
- § 193.5 How may I submit safety or security information and have it protected from disclosure?
- § 193.7 What does it mean for the FAA to designate information as protected?
- § 193.9 Will the FAA ever disclose information that is designated as protected under this part?
- § 193.11 What is the notice procedure?
- § 193.13 What is the no-notice procedure?
- § 193.15 What FAA officials exercise the authority of the Administrator under this part?
- § 193.17 How must design and production approval holders handle information they receive from the FAA under this part?