(a) An applicant must provide—
(1) Dimensioned three-view drawings or photographs of the reusable suborbital rocket; and
(2) Gross liftoff weight and thrust profile of the reusable suborbital rocket.
(b) An applicant must describe—
(1) All reusable suborbital rocket systems, including any structural, flight control, thermal, pneumatic, hydraulic, propulsion, electrical, environmental control, software and computing systems, avionics, and guidance systems used in the reusable suborbital rocket;
(2) The types and quantities of all propellants used in the reusable suborbital rocket;
(3) The types and quantities of any hazardous materials used in the reusable suborbital rocket;
(4) The purpose for which a reusable suborbital rocket is to be flown; and
(5) Each payload or payload class planned to be flown.
(c) An applicant must identify any foreign ownership of the applicant as follows:
(1) For a sole proprietorship or partnership, identify all foreign ownership,
(2) For a corporation, identify any foreign ownership interests of 10% or more, and
(3) For a joint venture, association, or other entity, identify any participating foreign entities.