Contents of certificate and operations specifications.
(a) Each certificate issued under this part contains the following:
(1) The holder's name.
(2) A description of the operations authorized.
(3) The date it is issued.
(b) The operations specifications issued under this part contain the following:
(1) The kinds of operations authorized.
(2) The types and registration numbers of airplanes authorized for use.
(3) Approval of the provisions of the operator's manual relating to airplane inspections, together with necessary conditions and limitations.
(4) Registration numbers of airplanes that are to be inspected under an approved airplane inspection program under § 125.247.
(5) Procedures for control of weight and balance of airplanes.
(6) Any other item that the Administrator determines is necessary to cover a particular situation.