Consent order of compliance.
(a) At any time before the issuance of an order of compliance, the official who issued the notice and the alleged violator may agree to dispose of the case by the issuance of a consent order of compliance by the official.
(b) A proposal for a consent order submitted to the official who issued the notice under this section must include—
(1) A proposed order of compliance;
(2) An admission of all jurisdictional facts;
(3) An express waiver of right to further procedural steps and of all rights to judicial review;
(4) An incorporation by reference of the notice and an acknowledgement that the notice may be used to construe the terms of the order of compliance; and
(5) If the issuance of a consent order has been agreed upon after the filing of a request for hearing in accordance with subpart D of this part, the proposal for a consent order shall include a request to be filed with the Hearing Officer withdrawing the request for a hearing and requesting that the case be dismissed.