These terms and conditions shall govern your use of this website.
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
2. Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2022 Nimbus Dynamics, LLC.
Content on this website is compiled largely from the e-CFR (Electronic Code of Federal Regulations), available at https://gov.ecfr.io/cgi-bin/ECFR. Nimbus Dynamics, LLC asserts copyright over the functionality, design, and other website features, but not government data.
3. Licence to use this Website
- (a) view pages from this website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from this website for caching in a web browser; and
- (c) print pages from this website
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from this website or save any such material to your computer.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on this website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
- (c) show any material from this website in public;
- (d) exploit material from this website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from this website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on this website.
4. Acceptable Use
You must not:
- (a) use this website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our express written consent;
- (e) access or otherwise interact with this website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- (f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for this website; or
- (g) use data collected from this website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation to email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must not use data collected from this website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5. Limited Warranty
We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
Nothing on this website constitutes legal advice.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of this website services, and to stop publishing this website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, this website and the use of this website.
6. Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 6.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
To the extent that this website and the information and services on this website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to this website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing this website;
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing this website;
- (e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to this website; and/or
- (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to this website or a part of this website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of this website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, you must stop using the website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
11. Third Party Rights
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
The content published on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.
13. Entire Agreement
Subject to Section 6.1, these terms and conditions, together with the privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Nimbus Dynamics, LLC in relation to your use of this website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of this website.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio.
15. Company Details
This website is owned and operated by Nimbus Dynamics, LLC.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.