Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. All approved material is available for inspection at the locations in this paragraph (a) and may be obtained from the sources detailed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (12) of this section.
(1) The U.S. Department of Transportation, Docket Operations, West Building Ground Floor, Room W12-140, 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE., Washington, DC 20590.
(2) Federal Aviation Administration New England Regional Headquarters, 12 New England Executive Park, Burlington, MA 01801.
(3) Federal Aviation Administration Eastern Region Headquarters, Federal Building, John F. Kennedy International Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430.
(4) Federal Aviation Administration Southern Region Headquarters, 1701 Columbia Avenue, College Park, GA 30337.
(5) Federal Aviation Administration Great Lakes Region Headquarters, O'Hare Lake Office Center, 2300 East Devon Avenue, Des Plaines, IL 60018.
(6) Federal Aviation Administration Central Region Headquarters, Federal Building, 601 East 12th Street, Kansas City, MO 64106.
(7) Federal Aviation Administration Southwest Region Headquarters, 2601 Meacham Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76137.
(8) Federal Aviation Administration Northwest Mountain Region Headquarters, 1601 Lind Avenue SW, Renton, WA 98055.
(9) Federal Aviation Administration Western Pacific Region Headquarters, 15000 Aviation Boulevard, Hawthorne, CA 92007.
(10) Federal Aviation Administration Alaskan Region Headquarters, 222 West 7th Avenue, #14, Anchorage, AK 99513.
(11) Federal Aviation Administration European Office Headquarters, 15 Rue de la Loi, Third Floor, B-1040, Brussels, Belgium.
(12) The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this information at NARA, call 202-741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html.
(b) International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Document Sales Unit, 999 University Street, Montreal, Quebec, H3C 5H7, Canada. http://www.icao.int/publications/Pages/default.aspx.
(1) International Standards and Recommended Practices, Annex 16 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation, Environmental Protection, Volume I, Aircraft Noise, Third Edition, July 1993, Amendment 7 effective March 21, 2002, IBR approved for § 36.1(f), and appendices A and B to part 36.
(2) International Standards and Recommended Practices, Annex 16 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation, Environmental Protection, Volume I, Aircraft Noise, Seventh Edition, July 2014, Amendment 11-B, applicable January 1, 2015, IBR approved for § 36.1(f) and appendices A and B to part 36.
(c) International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 3 Rue de Varembe, Case Postale 131, 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland, http://www.iec.ch/standardsdev/publications/?ref=menu.
(1) Publication No. 179, Precision Level Sound Meters, (IEC 179) 1973, IBR approved for appendix F to part 36.
(2) Publication No. 561, Electro-acoustical Measuring Equipment for Aircraft Noise Certification, first edition, 1976, (IEC 561), IBR approved for appendices G and J to part 36.
(3) Publication No. 651, Sound Level Meters, first edition, 1979, (IEC 651), IBR approved for appendices G and J to part 36.
(4) Publication No. 804, Integrating-averaging Sound Level Meters, first edition, 1985, (IEC 804), IBR approved for appendix J to part 36.
(5) Publication No. 61094-3, Measurement Microphones—Part 3: Primary Method for Free-Field Calibration of Laboratory Standard Microphones by the Reciprocity Technique, edition 1.0, 1995 (IEC 61094-3) IBR approved for appendix A to part 36.
(6) Publication No. 61094-4, Measurement Microphones—Part 4: Specifications for Working Standard Microphones, edition 1.0, 1995, (IEC 61094-4) IBR approved for appendix A to part 36.
(7) Publication No. 61260, Electroacoustics-Octave-Band and Fractional-Octave-Band Filters, edition 1.0, 1995, (IEC 61260), IBR approved for appendix A to part 36.
(8) Publication No, 60942, Electroacoustics-Sound Calibrators, edition 2.0, 1997, (IEC 60942) IBR approved for appendix A to part 36.
(d) Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc. (SAE), 400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrentown, PA 15096, http://www.sae.org/pubs/.
(1) ARP 866A, Standard Values at Atmospheric Absorption as a Function of Temperature and Humidity for use in Evaluating Aircraft Flyover Noise, March 15, 1975, IBR approved for appendix H to part 36.
[Doc. No. FAA-2015-3782, Amdt. No. 36-31, 82 FR 46129, Oct. 4, 2017]