Eligibility requirements: General.
(a) To be eligible to take the aircraft dispatcher knowledge test, a person must be at least 21 years of age.
(b) To be eligible for an aircraft dispatcher certificate, a person must—
(1) Be at least 23 years of age;
(2) Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language;
(3) Pass the required knowledge test prescribed by § 65.55 of this part;
(4) Pass the required practical test prescribed by § 65.59 of this part; and
(5) Comply with the requirements of § 65.57 of this part.